AccessMyLibrary provides FREE access to millions of articles from top publications available through your library.
BANK: Orion Bank
PROPERTY: 289 acres off Dog Kennel Road in Eastern Sarasota County
ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE: Jan. 10, 2005, $8.93 million
PARTNERS' PRICE: Jan. 10, 2005 $18.2 million
LOAN AMOUNT: $14.5 million
ALLEGEDLY FRAUDULENT DOCUMENTS AND STATEMENTS:
1. A statement about Tringali's company G&T Land Development falsely claimed that a $6.5 million down payment to buy the property had come from Larry Nardelli's company, Bay Area Holdings Group.
2. An Aug. 10, 2004, letter written by Yanchek, falsely claimed that $6.37 million had been placed in escrow.
3. An interim income statement falsely stated that G&T Land Development had revenues of $10.2 million and net income of $8.09 million for the first nine months of 2004.
4. Tringali's closing statement falsely stated that his G&T Land Development had contributed $6.339 million toward the closing.
5. Husani's closing statement falsely stated that his company, Capital Force, had received $9.136 million from Tringali's G&T Land Development.
BANK: Mercantile Bank
PROPERTY: 178 acres off Fruitville Road in Eastern Sarasota County
ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE: May 2, 2005, $4.2 million
PARTNERS' PRICE: May …