AccessMyLibrary provides FREE access to millions of articles from top publications available through your library.
Vol 23, September 1999
* Association and linkage between an insulin-like growth factor-1 gene polymorphism and fat free mass in the HERITAGE Family Study. G. Sun, J. Gagnon, Y.C. Chagnon, et al. 929-935.
* Body fat distribution predicts the degree of endothelial dysfunction in uncomplicated obesity. G. Arcaro, M. Zamboni, L. Rossi, E. Turcato, G. Covl, F. Armellini, O. Bosello, and A. Lechi. 936-942.
* Weight loss and progression of early athero-sclerosis in the carotid artery: A four-year controlled study of obese subjects. K. Kareson, J. Wikstrand, L. Sjostrom, and I. Wendelhag. 948-956.
* Duration of shiftwork related to body mass index and waist to hip ratio. L.G.P.M. van Amelsvoort, E.G. Schouten, and F.J. Kok. 973-978.
* The effects of adiposity and weight change on forced expiratory volume decline in a longitudinal study of adults. I.M. Carey, D.G. Cook, and D.P. Strachan. 979-985.
* Interrelationships between muscle fibre type, substrate oxidation and body fat. J.W. Helge, A.M. Fraser, A.D. Kriketos, A.B. Jenkins, G.D. Calvert, K.J. Ayre, and L.H. Storlien. 986-991.
* Adrenomedullary response to caffeine in prepubertal and pubertal obese subjects. M. Bondi, G. Grugni, A. Velardo, O. Biella, MG. …