AccessMyLibrary provides FREE access to millions of articles from top publications available through your library.
Vol 76, December 2002
* Dietary and plasma lipid, lipoprotein, and apolipoprotein profiles among elderly Hispanics and non-Hispanics and their association with diabetes. 0.1. Bermudez, W. Velez-Carrasco, E.J. Schaefer, and K.L. Tucker. 1214-1221.
* Fatty acid composition of skeletal muscle reflects dietary fat composition in humans. A. Andersson, C. Nalsen, S. Tengblad, and B. Vessby. 1222-1229.
* Consumption of diacyiglycerol oil as part of a reduced-energy diet enhances loss of body weight and fat in comparison with consumption of a triacyiglycerol control oil. K.C. Maki, M.H. Davidson, R. Tsushima, N. Matsuo, I. Tokimitau, D.M. Umporowicz, M.R. Dicklin, G.S. Foster, K.A. Ingram, B.D. Anderson, S.D. Frost, and M. Bell. 1230-1236.
* Supplementation with 3 compositionally different tocotrienol supplements does not improve cardiovascular disease risk factors in men and women with hypercholesterolemia. V.A. Mustad, C.A. Smith, PP. Ruey, N.K. Edens, and S.J. DeMichele. 1237-1243.
* Contribution of caffeine to the homocysteineraising effect of coffee: a randomized controlled trial in humans. P. Verhoef, W.J. Pasman, T. van Vliet, R. Urgert, and M.B. Katan. 1244-1248.
* Iron stores and cardiovascular disease risk factors in women of reproductive age in the United States. U. Ramakrishnan, E. Kukilna, and A.D. Stein. 1256-1260.
* Unesterified plant sterols and stanols …