(From The Jakarta Post)
Prosecutors said on Tuesday they had finalized the case file for Abdul Aziz, alias Imam Samudra, the alleged key planner behind the Oct. 12 Bali bombing, and estimated that his trial could start by mid May.
The completion of the 1,501-page dossier on Monday allowed prosecutors to register Abdul's case with the district court, said the spokesman of Bali's prosecutors' office, Soedibyo.
Last month, prosecutors had to return to the police Samudra's files due to administrative ommissions.
Soedibyo said his office would soon take over Abdul's detention and the evidence from the police.
"The handover of the …