AccessMyLibrary provides FREE access to millions of articles from top publications available through your library.
Specifications for pharmaceutical preparations
The latest report from the WHO Expert Committee on Specifications for Pharmaceutical Preparations has now been published. The report contains recommendations on the quality assurance of pharmaceuticals, including good manufacturing practices, inspection, distribution and trade, risk analysis and drug supply. The report is complemented by the following annexes.
* International chemical reference substances and infrared reference spectra.
* Good trade and distribution practices for pharmaceutical starting materials.
* WHO pharmaceutical starting materials certification scheme: guidelines on implementation.
* Procedure for assessing the acceptability, in principle, of quality control laboratories for use by United Nations agencies.
* Guidelines for the preparation of a procurement agency information file.
* Interim guidelines for the assessment of a procurement agency.
World Health Organization. Thirty-eighth report of the WHO Expert Committee on Specifications for Pharmaceutical …