New York * February 18-21, 2006
Marriott Marquis Hotel * New York, NY
Why Traders of All Skill Levels Should Attend ...
* KNOWLEDGE: Over 50 top traders and trading educators will share their wisdom and experience with you.
* DIALOGUE: There are several interactive events available such as panel discussions and Q & A opportunities with top traders that will help you become a more consistently profitable trader.
* EDUCATION: A series of in-depth, classroom training sessions designed to enhance your trading skills.
* DISCOVERY: See over 100 of the latest products and services, technological developments, and innovations that can make your trading both more profitable and efficient--all in the Exhibit Hall.
* COMMUNITY: Connect with fellow traders and learn what has worked and not worked for them in their recent trades.
FREE Trading Tools, Techniques, & Strategies
Acquiring and maintaining a profitable trading edge requires that you have the best tools, knowledge, and training to use those tools effectively. If you're looking for new trading tools and tactics, these sessions, brought to you by Traders Expo sponsors and exhibitors, will keep you up to speed on the cutting-edge trading tools and strategies necessary for successfully trading today's markets.
SPONSORED & SPECIAL EVENTS
Tuesday, February 21
Protecting and Making Profits Through Options
Panelists will discuss how traders can improve their trading and profits through options. You do not need to understand Greek to be able to utilize options in your trading. Several simple option strategies will be covered and these top traders will show you how options can be used in lieu of stops as a better and more flexible way to protect profits and limit losses.