AccessMyLibrary provides FREE access to millions of articles from top publications available through your library.
NEW DELHI, Feb. 8
DANISCO Cultor, a division of the 30 billion DKK (US $4 billions) Denmark-based food conglomerate, Danisco A/S, has set up a flavour compounds manufacturing unit at Sohna, Haryana. The Rs. 5-crore plant, which is claimed to be the first ever of its kind in South Asia, will manufacture around 150 types of flavours, besides essential oils, emulsions, soft drink concentrates and encapsulated flavours.
The factory has been established under a joint venture company, Danisco Ingredients (India) Pvt Ltd, in which Danisco Cultor has a 74 per cent stake, with Mr. Shiv Jatia of Asian Hotels holding the remaining 26 per cent …