AccessMyLibrary provides FREE access to millions of articles from top publications available through your library.
According to 600 professional color designers from Alexandria, Va.-based Color Marketing Group, the forecast colors for 2000 include:
* Innocent Blush (sheer pink with peach undertones), which "envelops the viewer in softness and comfort"
* Spaqua (like the edge color of a thick sheet of plate glass), which is "playful and versatile"
* Aero Blue (the color of a sky approaching dusk), which is "considered timeless and spiritual"
* Atlantis Blue (intense and iridescent), which contains a slight influence of green that "adds a unique spark that slightly stirs the psyche"
* Royal Plum (deep purple), which is inspired by …