A. News headlines
B: News in detail
1. 0300 The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) has reduced prices of petroleum products, Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) and gas for domestic consumption. Video shows footage several CNG, petrol stations in Islamabad.
2. 0400 At least 117 people have been killed, 345 injured in 95 blasts and suicide attacks across the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) Province in the first six months of the current year. Video shows footage of several sites of incidents across KP Province; footage of dead bodies. (Archive footage)
3. 0505 Poor security situation across the KP Province has put life and business activities on a standstill as educated and skilled youths search for jobs. Khyber News correspondent in Peshawar, Waheedur Rahman Khalil, reports details; measures being taken by the provincial government to establish security; complaints against increasing inflation, unemployment and insecurity; demands. Video shows footage of tribal areas; footage of mountainous areas in Swat; several elders in Peshawar being interviewed by Khyber News.
4. 0650 Five militants have been killed, four sustained injuries after explosives at a militant entrenchment in Tirah valley of Bara subdivision, Khyber Agency, went off. Video shows footage of security forces' positions, checkpoints in Bara subdivision. (Archive footage)
5. 0724 Punjab provincial government has decided not to hold talks with young doctors protesting to put pressure on the government to accept their demands. The provincial government has acquired the services of …