AccessMyLibrary provides FREE access to millions of articles from top publications available through your library.
1. Aleksandr Panchenko article headlined "Vladimir Lisin gets into lot" says businessman Vladimir Lisin bought a 75-per-cent stake in First Cargo Company sold for R125.5bn (around 3.9bn dollars); pp 1, 11 (786 words).
2. Vladimir Solovyev article headlined "Agency to influence CIS fails to justify investments" says the Kremlin is getting ready to replace the head of the Federal Agency for the CIS Affairs, Farit Mukhametshin, who is expected to return to diplomatic work and to head the Russian embassy in Moldova; pp1, 7 (828 words).
3. Oleg Sapozhkov article headlined "Eurasian commissars" says the Eurasian economic union currently discussed by the CIS states is to have the Eurasian economic commission set up by analogy with the European Commission; pp 1, 8 (991 words).
4. Pavel Belavin and Yuliya Yarosh article headlined "Mikhail Prokhorov gets under Dozhd [Rus. For rain, name of TV channel]" tycoon Mikhail Prokhorov is expected to buy Dozhd TV company; pp 1, 9 (654 words).
5. Article attributed to the paper's political section headlined "Yabloko reaches leading position" says the Yabloko opposition party has been barred from participation in parliamentary elections in six regions; p 2 (795 words).
6. Mariya-Luiza Tirmaste article headlined "One Russia finds itself in position of defending party" reviews One Russia's regional election campaign and notes that the ruling party is having problems in the few regions, where governors are not the ruling party's members; p 2 (858 words).
7. Irina Granik article headlined "Do bears hamper your work?" comments on Russian President Dmitriy Medvedev's meeting with young …