AccessMyLibrary provides FREE access to millions of articles from top publications available through your library.
Text of report by Belgian leading privately-owned newspaper De Standaard website, on 21 October
[Unattributed report: "Reactions: 'International Mandate Does Not End Tomorrow'"]
The Belgian Army will probably remain in Libya for a few more weeks. That is what Defence Minister De Crem (CD&V [Christian Democratic and Flemish]) said Thursday [October 20] on Ter Zake [TV current affairs programme] on the Canvas channel. Earlier there had been an official reaction from Prime Minister Leterme in which Belgium welcomed officially the liberation of Sirte and "took note of" the death of Colonel Mu'ammar al-Qadhafi.
De Crem said that members of the international …