AccessMyLibrary provides FREE access to millions of articles from top publications available through your library.
1. How often (if at all) do you collect vendor-provided usage statistics for electronic resources?
2. Do you collect stats for the title level (individual e-book, e-journal) or for the resource level (R2 Library, ScienceDirect, Project MUSE)?
3. How do you collect stats? Are you manually collecting stats? Using SUSHI? Outsourcing using a vendor-supplied service (e.g., Serials Solutions)?
4. What mechanism do you use to collate stats? Excel? ERM? Other?
5. How do you distribute stats to internal library personnel?
6. Has your institution made …