AccessMyLibrary provides FREE access to millions of articles from top publications available through your library.
(From The Journal)
WOULD-BE homebuyers needing a helping hand to purchase have a range of options to choose from.
One of the latest comes from developers Dysart Residential who are offering a shared ownership deal at their The Chequers development in Consett.
The package is based on a 75% owned/25 % rented basis, but there is no rent to pay for 10 years.
Homebuyers only need a deposit and mortgage for 75% of the purchase price of pounds 118,000. This means a lower deposit and smaller mortgage payments, making it easier for first-time buyers to get onto the housing ladder. At any time up to 10 years, the other 25% share may be bought by the …