AccessMyLibrary provides FREE access to millions of articles from top publications available through your library.
The sixth Yalta European Strategy forum was among the top stories on most Ukrainian TV channels on 25 September. Criticism by the opposition Party of Regions regarding the court ban on unscrupulous advertisements of Prime Minister Yuliya Tymoshenko's performance also received much coverage. The following are summaries of the bulletins broadcast by the Inter, One Plus One, Ukrayina, 5 Kanal, ICTV and UT1 TV channels on 25 September:
Inter TV 1700 gmt (privately-owned, politically neutral)
1. Opposition leader Viktor Yanukovych says Prime Minister Yuliya Tymoshenko's attempts to ban commercials criticizing her performance is a move towards totalitarianism.
2. Announcement of a political talk show anchored by Russian presenter Yevgeniy Kiselev.
3. Foreign news. G20 meeting in USA. The summit discusses Iran's nuclear bid.
4. Report about an election campaign in Germany.
5. Terror suspects stand trial in the USA and Australia. The former Israeli prime minister stands trial in Tel Aviv.
6. A hotel may be built next to the Holocaust memorial in Kiev. Jewish leader Vadym Rabynovych condemns the plans.
One Plus One TV 1630 gmt (privately-owned, politically …