AccessMyLibrary provides FREE access to millions of articles from top publications available through your library.
Section: General News - In a move to prove he did nothing anomalous to influence the construction of the C-5 Road extension, Senator Manuel Villar on Wednesday took the members of the Senate media on an inspection of the controversial infrastructure project.
During the field trip, Villar denied the accusation of Senator Ma. Ana Consuelo Madrigal that his (Villar's) real estate properties benefited in the government project which aims to lessen heavy traffic along Epifanio delos Santos Avenue (EDSA).
My property comprised only 5 to 7 percent of the total area of the road extension project. Why they (his critics) are not looking for the remaining 93 percent? Villar …