AccessMyLibrary provides FREE access to millions of articles from top publications available through your library.
The survey says. . .
Well, that depends on who you ask.
And in South Florida there are plenty of people to ask.
* While the South Florida office market has seen perhaps the most significant declines in vacancy in its history, the perception of a glutted market still exists. -- Lehrer & Co.
* Absorption of office space in Dade County slowed during the first half of 1994. -- Allen Morris Oncor International.
* Overall trends in the (Dade) office market are questionable. -- Trammell Crow Co.
* Occupancy of South Florida's office market improved 1.4 percent, according to a second quarter survey. -- RealData Information Systems Inc.
* Nearly 25 percent of the 11.2 million square feet of office space in downtown Miami's office space stands vacant. -- Cushman & Wakefield.
"Whose numbers are you going to believe?" a local broker asked.
Mid-year absorption levels differ among firms, he said. Everyone's coming up with different numbers.
"Everybody's approach is …