AccessMyLibrary provides FREE access to millions of articles from top publications available through your library.
- A three-year-old boy presented with a seven-day history of fever.
- He had a polymorphous rash and bilateral conjunctival infection.
- On examination he had cervical lymphadenopathy, red and cracked lips, and a red throat.
- He was apyrexial and the skin of his palms and soles was starting to peel.
- The diagnosis is Kawasaki disease.
- It may take six to eight weeks for symptoms to resolve.
- Joints may also be inflamed, especially larger weight-bearing joints. …