AccessMyLibrary provides FREE access to millions of articles from top publications available through your library.
(From BBC Monitoring International Reports)
THE KATHMANDU POST
1. The Communist Party of Nepal- Maoist on 2 September further tightened the bargain with the government, saying it would not confine its fighters to camps and give up arms until the political issues are settled. (P 1)
2. A cabinet minister on 2 September said that the government had no idea about Nepal-bound arms from the Ukraine intercepted in India. (P 1) [see website]
3. President of the Nepali Congress (Democratic) Sher Bahadur Deuba on Saturday said he would soon discuss the party unification issue with Nepali Congress President Girija Prasad Koirala. (P 1) [see website]
4. More than 200 flood victims in the western Nepal are desperately awaiting government help to get relocated to safe locations. But no government has come so far. (P 2) [see website]
4. Government spokesperson and …