Vol 62, September 1995
* The influence of genetic taste markers of food acceptance. (Review.) A. Drewnowski and C.L. Rock. 506-511.
* Low cholesterol concentrations in free-living elderly subjects: Relations with dietary intake and nutritional status. B. Goichot, J.-L. Schlienger, F. Grunenberger, A. Pradignac, and M.-A. Aby. 547-553.
* Effect of acute maternal infection on quantity and composition of breast milk. N. Zavaleta, C. Lanata, B. Butron, J.M. Peerson, K.H. Brown, and B. Lonnerdal. 559-563.
* Plasma fally acid composition as an indicator of habitual dietary fat intake in middle-aged adults. J. Ma, A.R. Folsom, E. Shahar, and J.H Eckfeldt for the Athero-sclerosis Risk in Communities (ARIC) Study Investigators. 564-571.
* Short-and long-term repeatability of fatty acid composition of human plasma phospholipids and cholesterol esters. J. Ma, A.R. Folsom, J.H. Eckfeldt, L. Lewis, L.E. Chambless, and the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities (ARIC) Study Investigators. 572-578.
* Sucrose polyester and plasma carotenoid concentrations in healthy subjects. J.A. Weststrate and K.H. van het Hof. 591-597.
* Relation between [beta]-carotene intake and plasma and adipose tissue concentrations of carotenoids and retinoids. E.J. Johnson, P.M. Suter, N. Sahyoun, J.D. Ribaya-Mercado, and R.M. Russell. 598-608.
* Intestinal absorption, serum clearance, and interactions between lutein and …